Just six weeks to go, and the Hormones from Hell have kicked in. Preggers is slightly more emotional lately. I think I stared at my belly this morning for a solid five minutes, hardly blinking, trying to decide whether to laugh or cry. I have definitely experienced a growth spurt in the belly region, and have also had some growing pains and backaches to go along with it. And WOW, The Belly is getting big. This kid is going to be huge! I can see it already: a 12 pounder for sure. And here's the really scary part: I'm only going to get bigger. Yikes! How is that humanly possible?
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Bump Watch! 34 Weeks (by request)
Just six weeks to go, and the Hormones from Hell have kicked in. Preggers is slightly more emotional lately. I think I stared at my belly this morning for a solid five minutes, hardly blinking, trying to decide whether to laugh or cry. I have definitely experienced a growth spurt in the belly region, and have also had some growing pains and backaches to go along with it. And WOW, The Belly is getting big. This kid is going to be huge! I can see it already: a 12 pounder for sure. And here's the really scary part: I'm only going to get bigger. Yikes! How is that humanly possible?