
The Belly continues to grow. Hence, so does Bun. What does this mean for Oven Mom? Well, it’s been a little bit of a rough week. Preggers saw a significant decrease in energy this past week, which is hard to take. I’m not experiencing anything as bad as the First Trimester zzzzz’s, but I just hope it doesn’t get any worse. I’ve also had some sciatica, which, frankly, makes me feel old. I mean, how often do you hear someone my age say, “Man, my sciatica is really killing me today.” Not very $@#$! often! In addition, the painful growing pains, particularly in the Belly region, were fierce this week. I know it’s everything stretching and pulling and moving around – intestines included (nice thought, huh?), but MAN, sometimes I’m really hurtin’. Although I’ve gained just 20 lbs. so far, those 20 lbs. are killer. By the time I get dressed for the gym, I feel like I’ve already had a work out. If you’re curious as to what I mean, tape a 20 lb. pillow to your abdomen and try getting socks and sneakers on. Motherhood is definitely not for sissies. Alas, this is all for a good cause, and the Bun has a limited amount of time left in Oven Mom! Tomorrow is not only another shower for us (we’re so spoiled), but a month – 31 days, to be precise – from our due date! Meep!