Monday, March 17, 2008

Have One for Preggers



Wow. It's St. Paddy's Day, and no beer for Preggers. No Guinness, no green beer, no Bailey's, nada. However, on the bright side of things, we are exactly THREE MONTHS from our due date today! And Bun has been increasingly active. To feel a living being move inside you is nothing short of completely wild. And I've been feeling Bun all over - way down low, way over on the right side, and just recently, about three inches ABOVE my popping out belly button, prompting me to ask Bun what the hell it's doing all the way up there. But it seems Bun prefers the right side of my abdomen, which is where most of the action takes place. Sometimes I jump from the force of a kick, and other times it's almost like Bun is tickling me. I had to stifle a laugh in the middle of a meeting today because Bun was doing the Salsa in there. This is fun stuff, this pregnancy thing. Even though it means no beer on St. Paddy's Day. As one of my girlfriends wisely pointed out, it's for a good cause. Erin Go Bragh!