
Holy Belly Batman! I'm getting larger by the day. And now that we've hit the 28 week mark, I am officially in my third (LAST) trimester! 12 more weeks! Now, I really hope you guys don't pay too much attention to what I'm wearing in my Bump Watch photos, because most of the time (like today), I just change into my sweats and leave my work shirt on. Often times, I look ridiculous, but who cares? I'm preggers! Note to maternity clothes manufacturers: Can you please, PLEASE try to make some clothes that are somewhat normal? I mean, obviously leave some room for the belly, and make them as comfy as possible, but us Preggers could really do without looking like big fat lards, thank you very much. Honestly, most maternity clothing would make even a skinny, non-pregnant person look pregnant. They are SO unflattering and SO lacking any kind of style. I mean, just this past week I wore ONE maternity shirt to work, and one of my co-workers said, “My, you’re blooming!” Now I know she was trying to be nice, which is why I didn’t bitch slap her, but the point is that apparently I only look like I’m BLOOMING when I wear friggin’ MATERNITY stuff! For those of you looking for a new career, consider trying to come up with stylish maternity clothes. It would be challenging, and it would certainly be rewarding when you saw the smiles on the faces of Preggers’ everywhere. And I, for one, would buy your stuff. Come on, doesn’t trying to dress a watermelon sound fun?