
Picture trying to squeeze a watermelon into a pair of pantyhose. That’s basically what getting dressed in the morning feels like, especially on those days that all of my [2 pairs] of maternity pants are in the wash. Like this morning, for example, when the only pair of pants I had that would work for my outfit were “normal” pants, and even the bella band didn’t help too much. It makes mornings that much harder. Which is why I SO look forward to getting home, out of my work clothes and into my fuzzy socks and sweats. I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank the creator of the wonderfully soft, blue, fuzzy socks I love so much and give a big shout out to the person who invented sweatpants. You rock almost as much as the person who came up with maternity pants and bella bands.