Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Tip for Mommy and A New Development


So we've already established how NOT to buckle up baby, and John now knows that bench presses are off limits for a few years. Here is another pearl of wisdom from "Safe Baby Handling Tips" --- it looks like I'm going to have to wait to share a latte with Bun for awhile.


In other news, last night just as I was falling asleep, I noticed a strange feeling in my lower abdomen. At first I thought it was gas bubbles (these happen quite often in pregnancy), and then I actually thought (in my half-asleep mind) that Bun was trying to communicate via Morse Code. I realized, however, that the tappings/bubbles were timed about 3 seconds apart........HICCUPS! Bun had hiccups for a good 10 minutes or so, and it was all I could do not to start laughing. Yet another wild development in the pregnancy of Baby G.


Next week we get another Ultrasound (meaning more pictures!), so stay tuned. We also hit the 8 month mark on Tuesday, so a Bump Watch is also in the future. See you soon!