30 weeks! You know what that means - only 10 more weeks to go (we hope! Unless Bun has his/her Mommy's sense of time, in which case Bun might be a liiiiiiittle late.....) Oven Mom is still feeling good and feeling Bun move all the time. We had another doctor's check up yesterday and although my belly is, apparently, measuring a little "small" (if you can believe that one), everything is great. The doctor said I am having "the perfect pregnancy." The doctor is a man, however, so that's easy for HIM to say. But I really have had a pretty easy time of it. I would be lying if I told you I didn't have times when I looked down and went, "HOLY S*#! But I am continuously amazed by The Belly and The Bun inside it.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Bump Watch! 30 Weeks
30 weeks! You know what that means - only 10 more weeks to go (we hope! Unless Bun has his/her Mommy's sense of time, in which case Bun might be a liiiiiiittle late.....) Oven Mom is still feeling good and feeling Bun move all the time. We had another doctor's check up yesterday and although my belly is, apparently, measuring a little "small" (if you can believe that one), everything is great. The doctor said I am having "the perfect pregnancy." The doctor is a man, however, so that's easy for HIM to say. But I really have had a pretty easy time of it. I would be lying if I told you I didn't have times when I looked down and went, "HOLY S*#! But I am continuously amazed by The Belly and The Bun inside it.