
Okay, so technically Week 12 was 4 weeks ago. We are now in Week 16, people, so we've got some catching up to do.
I wanted to create the Bump Watch to keep you, our darling family and friends, up to date about the happenings of the Bun in the Oven.
So far, so good! We have heard the heartbeat twice now, and in a couple of weeks we go for our ultrasound.
Now that we are officially in the 2nd trimester, life has largely returned to normal for the Gordon family. I no longer appear to have a greenish hue, and I only sleep about 8-10 hours a day instead of 20. Okay, maybe 20 is an exaggeration, but weeks 6 to 11 were mostly filled with zzzz's. I think John thought he had lost his wife forever, and poor Miles thought we would never go for a run again.
Alas, I have returned! And so has my appetite, so bring on the Granny Smith apples with peanut butter and raisins!