
All right, I have to admit that we are totally freaking ga-ga over this little nugget. She gets cuter by the day, I swear, and she's such a good baby. We have all been adjusting to life with Mia, and Mia is adjusting to life AS Mia. She is continuously exploring, stretching, opening her eyes, smiling, crying, sneezing, peeing, pooping, spitting up, etc. etc. It's ALL GOOD. She's even slept for three to four hours at a stretch the past two nights, which was fabulous. Miles is hanging in there; he has sniffed and kissed her a number of times but it still trying to figure this whole thing out.
Please forgive me if you haven't heard from me. Everyone has been so awesome about calling, texting, emailing, etc., and I just haven't had the opportunity (wonder why?) to get back to everyone, but know that we appreciate everything and feel very loved. Mia is a lucky girl.
More soon.....I have to fill you in on the whole labor story. :)